Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spending a Found $20 Bill

If I were to be walking down the street one day shopping, chances are this wouldn't happen, and I found a $20 bill I would need to spend it carefully. The first place that I would go into with this new found money would be a toy store. Looking around to find a toy from a favorite movie from my child hood or television show. Depending where I was at the time I might look for a nice souvenir. If nothing were to jump out at me food would be the next choice; food is never a bad choice since I am always hungry. Yet the last place I would ever head into would be a clothing store. Clothes shopping is the worst, I cannot stand it. So if I were to find a $20 bill I would try and find a favorite child hood toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment